1) How old do you wish you were?
I’ fine with 30.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Asleep in my big fabulous bed in the basement of the farmhouse. Then mom called and all hell continued breaking loose. . .
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I rarely use vending machines, and think i have gotten more from them than they’ve stolen. Example: One pepsi machine in college would always give two sodas for the price of one.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I will, but the where is the issue . . .
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish, and it wouldn’t take much more effort to reach fluency. . . but I am lazy.
7) Do you know your neighbors?
a couple of them. and the ones who were here before I moved away for college.
8) What do you consider a vacation?
either time completely to myself, or a big trip
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
11) Are you touchy feely?
It so totally depends.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
sometimes, and it’s dangerous
13) Dream job?
those two words should not live together
14) Favorite channel(s)?
pbs, discovery, tlc
15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
into the woods
16) Showers or Baths?
i shower most frequently, but more enjoy bathing
17) Do you paint your nails?
hardly ever. sometimes clear polish to help them grow without breaking
18) Do you trust people easily?
inherently, yes. by choice, no.
19) What are your phobias?
none currently. i hate to puke and used to be phobic about it though.
20) Do you want kids?
I don’t thin so anymore.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
22) Where would you rather be right now?
too many places to list. but bed will do.
23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
talking to my friends. the real ones.
24) Heavy or light sleeper?
I sleep hard, but wake easily.
25) Are you paranoid?
not so much
26) Are you impatient?
I am actually very patient about most things
27) Who can you relate to?
shame based evils
28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
huh? I guess I am enthusuastically in favor of any healthy coupling, race not being an issue.
29) Have you been burned by love?
yes, love. not the romantic kind though.
30) What’s your favorite pick-up line?
31) What’s your main ring tone on your mobile?
a quiet-ish one
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
33) What did the last text on your cell phone say?
it said, call me
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
the guest room.
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
36) Most recent movie you watched?
Greatest Game Ever Played on dvd
37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
there is not that much consistency in my life. i guess cell, keys, and wallet
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
pink and white gingham
39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
41) What’s your favorite town/city?
42) I can’t wait till:
Cabaret is over
43) Who got you to join LJ?
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
a piece of frozen pizza
45) How tall are you barefoot?
47) Do you own a gun?
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
a) I don’t prefer morning b) I treat it no differently than any other time of day.
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don’t have one, which sometimes actually works
56) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs?
making more art, more of the time. hopefully all the time.
57) Last thing you ate?
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing in the shower.
59) Last thing that made you laugh?
the people at wal-mart
60) Worst injury you’ve ever had?
injury? shoulder and neck from a car accident, i guess
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
i really doubt it
62) What’s your favorite candy?
63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I’m not big on the whole traditional funeral. Probably show tunes.