1. Who did you last get angry with? most likely my spouse.
2. What is your weapon of choice? a VERY sharp tongue.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? I have. I would need to be in serious danger.
4. How about of the same sex? same as above.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Kev, i guess. but i doubt it was “really” angry.
6. What is your pet peeve? SUV-driving, cigarette-smoking, cell-phone-talking Sorority girls. and one of those elements will be a mild annoyance as well.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I let things go very easily in practice.
I won’t “let” myself hold one, but I have to say I do not forget easily at ALL.
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time? oh god. exercise.
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up? latest? in relation to WHAT? I keep a schedule that doesn’t resemble normalcy. Let’s just say 8pm, for fun.
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t? my mother’s father who lives in Florida.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I didn’t get a chance to.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones…)? no.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? November or December. yikes.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn’t today, but you could say I sleep with one finger on it.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? I don’t think I drink overpriced yuppie beverages . . .
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? not alot of either, but both when I crave them.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event? probably 5.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? nono
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? not with my weight, but i have issues with food. there is a difference, i promise.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? they all sound good. sugar would be the hardest to give up.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, “LUNCH!”? WTF?!
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? I couldn’t begin to count. That I can individually recall, maybe 15?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? not counting groups showers, etc. Let’s say 9 or 10.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? no.
4. Have you “done it”? What a lame way to phrase the qustion that implies.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? small of back– on any gender
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? unfortunately, yes.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? nope. wait, i have have pregnancy tests at the ER, during emergency testing.
1. How many credit cards do you own? 3? I think.
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store? Borders
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? pay off student loans, buy family a house, invest a little and give a whole lot away.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Well, I don’t want to be famous, so let’s say rich. But I am not “working on it” and if it happened my life wouldn’t appear any different. I’d just give alot more often to charities, etc.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? hell no.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? oh sure. lot’s of random ashtrays, salt and pepper shakers, real estate signs, annoying lawn decorations . . . I grew up in small town WV– that was a Saturday night. But never from a store.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? maybe 20, all legal. On the other computer maybe 30. but we won’t talk about cds burned . . .
1. What one thing have you done that you’re most proud of? this is hard. i dunno. I am happy to be able to give to others. maybe working in professional theatre.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? college? they are parents– they are proud of alot.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? be happy. help others do that however I can. Make more art and get it out in the world.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? yes.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? yes.
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of? ugh. not a damn thing.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? person? I can think of a few I would like the ability to be around more. Item? can’t think of any. maybe someone’s house. . . a really historic one!
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with? I think having someone else design a room in my house would be a nightmare. But at least Andy and I could have fun with it . . . yeah maybe anz.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? no one who is living . . .
4. Have you ever been cheated on? not physically. but i have been betrayed.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? smaller boobs, please.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? is height a trait? let’s say confidence, otherwise.
7. Do you wish you’d come up with this survey? No, but I am sensing the author was wishing someone might envy him/her. LOL.
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? I don’t think that’s something to have a favorite. But hey, if we’re glorifying one, let’s go with Lust. heheh
The Seven Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? many elements of many religions.
2. What religion were you raised as? I was raised in the Church of the Brethren.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? human, but I believe it is linked to the spirit of humanity. I don’t think any religion should “own” it, per say.
4. Do you believe in magic? defined as…? Oh yes. Defining it would take away it’s mysteries. But I know it when I see it!
5. What was the last promise you broke? Oh, I am sure I promised to do some household task and didn’t. *sigh*
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? I went to CATHOLIC school. whaddayu think?
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? By nature, perfection is mostly unattainable. In a way I think all things are perfect. And yet, nothing is.
Anyway, imperfection is what makes things INTERESTING.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? sure.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? good health for myself and those closest to me.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? oh yes.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? yes, a couple times. I just like scratching off the instant ones. hehhe
6. Do you gamble? with what? lol.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? um. maybe. if i knew exactly what the hell that meant.
1. What causes do you support? oh lots.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? money to the march of dimes, time to a lot of homeless shelters, work camps, and immigrant organizations
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel? oh yeah. I will do Brethren Volunteer Service at some point for sure.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? sometimes. I like to buy food for people, especially.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes, and I have had them live with me. And I think, in total, a number of friends owe me about 600$. It always comes back . . . one way or another.
7. What’s the greatest extent you’ve gone to help a friend in need? I would say having them live with me is pretty far (especially just a month or so after getting marieed. lol). But I’ve done other things, too.
1. What are you most afraid of? severe illness.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? today was pretty much wasted. heheh
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Spiderman, for silly sentimental reasons.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? yes, anytime
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? courage.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? not really.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? naturally, a leader. but i mostly prefer not to.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? no.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? conscientious objection
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? nope.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal? I think this might have said drugs . . . . I am fine with them being illegal. I kind of think legalizing prostitution might help though because it could be monitored.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? In a system that clearly has some flaws. It’s “rightful.” But I don’t believe he had the popular vote, no.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? eh. not a big fan. But the Iran Contra hearings are the first I remember . . .
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? plenty of times. I always have something to say!
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? food. buying books.
2. Do you collect anything? eh. books i guess.
3. Are you addicted to anything? probablly this damn computer– and soda
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? i don’t think so. maybe an installment plan.
5. What’s your preferred method of paying for things? debit card.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn’t let yourself do? A few occasions where I genuinely made a fool of myself or said something I shouldn’t have.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? not too much. Unless I lose something.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? my mom and dad are damned sage.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? yes.
3. Do you take advice when it’s given? I consider it, yes.
4. What area are you wisest in? lots of unusual facts, common sense, understanding people
5. Do you drive defensively? uh huh
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? no.
7. What did you learn today? that you shouldn’t take surveys like this at 4am when you have to work the next day. I think this will be even more clear to me as the day progresses. . . .
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Hope is paramount. Justice is what I’d like to see even more of . . .