1. Where were you born: October 30, 1975
2. Where were you born: Cumberland, MD
3. What was your first grade teacher’s name: Mrs. Heare
4. What was your first pets name and what was it: goldfish. john travolta. it WAS the 70s . . .
5. What was your worst accident (medical): headfirst into a bed railing at 3 maybe . . . busted my nose right between my eyes. still have a scar.
6. What was your favorite cartoon: scooby doo
7. Who was your first best friend: kelly lived on my street and cousin samantha
8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane: november 1993, to NYC to hang with some guys i met in theatre
9. Who was your first boyfriend: yeah, um i didn’t “date” that way.
10. What was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade: something by the Beatles . . .
11. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: Annie. LOL.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up: I always hated that question. still do. lol. a dancer. a teacher, maybe.
13. What used to be your favorite color: green
14. What was your favorite subject: art, english
15. Did you ever wet your pants at school: NO.
16. Did you ever get sent to the principal: I don’t thinks so. no.
17. Did you ever start a food fight: no. boring, eh?
18. What was your worst fear: lightning
19. What was your favorite toy: dolls.
20. Did you ever suck your thumb: nope.
21. What time is it: 5:49am
22. What’s the date: February 22st.
23. What grade are you in: lol. we can tell the demographic that rights these surveys! after grad school . . .
24. Who is your best friend: my computer? kevin, dave, andy, my mom . . .
25. What is your favorite movie: oh so many. amelie, maybe? i saw chicago tonight. *swoon*
26. What is your favorite song: right at this moment, the cell block tango. heheh
27. Do you have any pets: kitties!
28. If so what are their names: baby. jack and jill.
29. What is your favorite subject in school: *ahem* ungrad degree is in art and theatre, grad studies in theology
30. What color of hair do you have: long, straight, tangled, dk brown.
31. What kind of music do you listen to: all kinds.
32. Do you still watch cartoons: yes yes yes
33. What is your favorite TV show: john doe. csi.
34. Do you get online often: um. yes. I don’t have to “go” far. my dsl is always connected.
35. What’s your worst fear: serious ass pain, maybe
36. What’s your favorite color: violet, red . . . it varies
37. What state do you live in: Indiana
38. Do you have a b/f g/f: hitched, yo. to a boy.
39. What’s your favorite type of food: mexican? chinese? i like Fooooooood.
40. Do you drive: LOL. yes.
41. What do you want to be when you grow up: now there’s a good question!
42. Do you want to go to college: oh dear. although i do have an app in at the university.
43. Do you want to get married: heheh.
44. If so at what age… if not why: I got married when I was 24.
45. Do you want to have kids: well, not right now. we might adopt.
46. What kind of car do you want: who cares? as long as it runs. my nissan does fine, thank you.
47. At what age do you think you’ll live to be: i don’t know, but lately i have been able to imagine being really old, for some reason.
48. Where do you want to live when you’re 35: that’s, what 7 years . . . east coast, maybe. or another country. hehe
49. What movie do you want to see next Saturday night: i don’t plan that far in advance, even though that’s in 2 days. wanna see the second harry potter again . . . it’s at the dollar theatre.
50. What time do you think you will go to bed when you’re 70 (if you plan to live that long): oh god, at this rate. 10am. lol.
51. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: some, for sure
52. Do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high school reunion: eek. that’s THIS summer for me.
I doubt anyone would care. I doubt I go.
53. Do you want to be president of the U.S.: oh, hell no.
54. Do you want to walk on the moon: certainly not.
55. Do you want to be famous: again, not so much.
56. What kind of housing do you want to live in: one where the hot water comes out of the faucet at a decent pace.
57. What color do you think your hair will be when you’re 50: grey. for sure.
58. Do you think you will still have the same personality when you’re 60: I guess so. roughly speaking. lol.