1. Your name spelled backwards. idieh
2. Where were your parents born? keyser, west virginia
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? me? i don’t remember. but i think k. downloaded a pc game demo. celtic kings? doe that sound right?
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? El Rodeo. authentic mexican place in richmond.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? a long time ago. quite possibly the summer of 1998.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? lots in college. before that it was 2nd grade— all the theatre i did in h.s. was either regional or professional
7. How many kids do you want? none. IF that changes it would be 1, 2 max.
8. Type of music you dislike most? country
9. Are you registered to vote? yes
10. Do you have cable? yeah, the cheap-o version. all so k. can watch the simpsons.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? nope
12. Ever prank call anybody? no, but i’ve been in the room . . .
13. Ever get a parking ticket? just one. in appleton, wisconsin of all places.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? no. hang gliding would be the closest i would even come close to considering.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. london, i think.
16. Do you have a garden? not right now.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? calvin and hobbes
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? yes, unfortunately.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? bath. night.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Red Dragon.
21. Favorite pizza topping? pineapple.
22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? i don’t
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? it has never occurred to me
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no, but i was the emcee for one once.
26. Orange Juice or apple? OJ, or hot apple cider
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Kev and I went out to dinner at the uptown cafe on my birthday.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? dove, or godiva
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2000
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? sometime this summer.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes. dance competitions.
32. Are you a good cook? yep.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? what the hell kinda question is that?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? no . . . but i’ve purchased them once they’re in stores.
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? i wear one at the restaurant, and before that the onl place i wore one was at blockbuster.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? potato chips. crazy, but true.
38. Ever thrown up in public? not really, but it is truly one of my worst nightmares. gross. wait– when i was in the 5th grade I did throw up in the alley on the way to my grandma’s. I was going home sich and walking with my aunt liz.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? “true” love. unless that means never having your heart broken, I’ll take the money.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? not really. but there are definitely instant connections that are made with some people.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? uh, no.
42. Can ex’s be friends? yes. some clearly can’t. some clearly shouldn’t. and some may need some time first. but yes.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my cousin amber when she had her baby this summer.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? soooooo much. thick and black.
45. What message is on your answering machine? would you believe I don’t have on at the moment. it died and we’ve been to lazy to find the other or sign up for voice mail.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Church Lady
47. What was the name of your first pet? 2 goldfish. heidi and john travolta. Apparently, I am narcissistic, and it WAS the seventies. lol.
48. What is in your purse? well, right now I am carrying a satchel type thing. license, cards, etc., pens, journal, checks to deposit, sunglasses, handheld pc, cell phone, legal drugs (lol), a couple of crushed cigarettes, camera.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read magazines or watch tv
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? there are lots of things. but it will have to be art girls. I just got a package from dear annax 🙂