my brain is fuzzy at the moment. It feels much later than it is for some reason.
i must soon make decisions about my holiday attire . . .
i’ve been doing lots of reading lately and have found many of my interests renewed. I miss studying art history.
I miss writing theology papers. I miss performing. I have no idea how to reconcile my desire to pursue so many avenues with equal fervor. **sigh**
so, i will fill out yet another
1. What’s the first thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
2. Describe a dream you remember:
one of my recurring childhood dreams is of walking out of my house and seeing no one. finally a big black doberman runs up the hill. I follow it and EVERYONE is crammed inside the A&P. weird, huh?
3. What book(S) are you reading?
some frida kahlo biography, The Hobbit, A 1950’s General Foods Cookbook, A novel from the 20’s called “Flaming Youth,” The Way of Flame (jewish mysticism)
4. What colour are your sheets?
5. What song is in your head right now?
uninvited, alanis morissette
6. Where are you?
7. I am afraid of…
long airplane rides, drowning, dying alone
8. Your day job/dream job:
my “day job” is working at an arts and crafts store. my dream job is to just be able to paint and do some counseling out of a home office or studio downtown.
9. What movie have you seen the most times?
the wizard of oz, moulin rouge
10. One question for Jesus, or Buddha or Muhammed, etc:
What was your childhood like?
11. The guilty pleasure you’d really rather not admit to here:
falling asleep watching those late late night cheesy ass dating shows or bad talk shows.
12. Comfort food of choice:
13. What’s the last video you rented?
Death to Smoochy
14. Who do people say you look like?
ummm. as a kid it was brroke shields. lol. emily watson, tracy ullman. I am not agreeing. I am just reporting. lol 🙂
15. What’s the bane of your existence?
SUVs and these new scarves that they just made part of my work uniform at the restauraunt
16. What’s the last thing you found on the ground and picked up?
a grocery list with totally random things on it.
17. A writer worth reading:
18. Where would you like to grow old?
Colorado, New York City, back home in the mountains. . . .
19. A word of wisdom:
20. The question you get asked ALL THE TIME!!!:
So, why did you go to seminary?
21. When was your last hospital visit?
2 years ago.
22. The last thing you said out loud:
I have to be at work by nine. . .good night.
23. Current clothing:
jeans, grey tshirt
24. Your favourite season:
25. In my past life I was probably: